FOXY IS..... ALL US GALS ON CRAZY LIARS!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
IMPECCABLE IS.......
Natural is runnin' around in your birthday suit! [img]redface.gif[/img]
FOXY IS...............
FOXY IS..... ALL US GALS ON CRAZY LIARS!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
IMPECCABLE IS.......
Impeccable is ALSO all us gals!
LUXURIOUS IS..........
LUXURIOUS IS........ That avi I have.... ROFL [img]tongue.gif[/img]
DIRTY IS....
Dirty is how ya dog looks 15 minutes after ya get 'im home from the groomer. [img]frown.gif[/img]
PRISSY IS..............
Prissy is. How my cat get sometimes. (she's a female). [img]tongue.gif[/img]
SNARLY..
Snarly is how Wild gets when his deer gets poked!![]()
HOPPY
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">I can do this.........Originally posted by LadyLove:
HOPPY
Hoppy is... smell of the ale. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
VOLATILE is.....
Patriotic is this board....... I like it btw [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Courage is.....
Thanks Wild! Glad ya like....... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Courage is findin' what you need deep inside to do something that needs doin' even though you're afraid to do it.
COMPASSION is..........
Bookmarks